Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Patricia Field - Bordello Purple Fairy Dust & Glitter Platform Pumps!

Photography: Mike Ruiz / Myspace
As if it were even possible for me to love, love, love Patricia Field even just a molecule more, she goes and makes these shoes and proves me wrong. For those of you who don't know who the queen is, she is an American stylist, costume/fashion designer & the brains behind the styling of SATC's style icon Carrie Bradshaw. Everyone pause for a fashion genuflection.
While I realize how absurdly impractical the Wizard of Oz Emerald City green pumps are, their total crazy glitterlicious glory only makes me love them more. The green & purple are my lust right now, but I literally love every pair of them!  Would your rock these? 
  • Bordello Fairy Dust Platform Pumps - $88.00 / [Black, Purple] /Fine Glitter Throughout Pump. All man-made materials. / 5 3/4" Heel.
  • Bordello Glitter Platform Pumps - $88.00 / [Hot Pink, Green] / Glitter throughout. All man-made materials. Concealed Platform. /5 3/4" Heel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails