Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year?!

Happy 20twenty-ten10 to all you blog-loving dolls!
So, another new year huh. When did that happen?! Who allowed it - I'm holding someone accountable. Even though major retailers consider us to be closer to the big V-Day than to NYE I still wanted to toss up a little meet & greet/happy nyr message as my first official post at shoplikeShannon.
So Happy New Year to us!
What a great time for refreshing ourselves,
our closets, our makeup bags, our jewels,
our shoes, & our spirits! :: clink, clink - sip::

This picture was just begging to be re-posted. It's a tragic crime that these lashes aren't attached to every single delicious bottle of Verdi Sparkletini that's purchased for NYE. Which I would consider to be a tremendous gift with purchase for a fabuloso champagne sipping lovely... such as myself/any my girl-gang members.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails