Monday, January 4, 2010

Review: Disney Couture, The Dream Pave 3 Ring Set

Disney Couture, Cinderlla Collection by: Kidada Jones

Review: My 'dream' rings Originally submitted at Karmaloop

By shoplikeShannon from Philadelphia, PA on 1/4/2010

From the Cinderella Collection - 14K gold plated ring set with "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart makes" engraved and a pink heart on one ring, and pink and clear pave crystals on other rings.

5out of 5
Pros: Beautiful, Stylish, Good Quality, Versatile
Best Uses:
Night Out, Everyday
Describe Yourself:
Modern, Stylish

I have been on a constant search for the perfect pave rings to match my ever growing gold jewelery collection, I am happy to report that the search is over. I've only worn them a handful of times since I just purchased them, but as far as I can tell the quality is very good (as is most every piece of Disney Couture I have). Really great vibrant color, the cut makes this ring shine for miles.
Love how versatile they are. You can pile them together for a statement ring, or wear them separate for a more casual look.
Either way they are sure to catch an extra glance from fellow fashionistas.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails