Monday, January 18, 2010

January, Skincare Month at Sephora

Despite the fact that I live in the Northeast, don't think that I have a undying love of all things cold - because I most certainly do not. Especially since winter runs wild all over my skin as soon as the temperature dips below 40 degrees! .sigh.

I totally have dry skin in the winter months and combination skin in every other season, which makes finding a healthy balanced glow quite a challenge. It becomes a juggling act of sorts between face wash, lotions & masks. So this special little offer could not have come at a better time for me. You did it again Sephora gods... thank you.

For those smart shoppers who are already a Sephora 'Beauty Insider' all you have to do is spend$25 beans and voilà, 4-Steps to Beautiful Skin Samples for free!
Since my current face wash, Murad 'Clarifying Cleanser' is just too drying for my already flaky skin I've been meaning to buy Philosphoy's renowned 'Purity' facial cleanser which is included in the Normal Skin set; excellent news for me.


As if that weren't enough to make you think about trying a new facial routine Sephora has also deemed January Skin Care Month jam packed with a free in store one-on-one skincare consultation by a friendly beauty pro, suggestions/advice, personalized product recommendations, and the above mentioned skincare samples in your hot little hand!

Just to recap, here are your 4 Steps to Beautiful Skin ala the mother-ship, Sephora
Step 1. Free Consult with a Sephora beauty pro
Step 2. Free Skin Care Samples, based on your skin type
Step 3. Free Hugs to your Sephora beauty pro
Step 4. Race home and implement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails