Friday, May 7, 2010

How to Ditch Your Purse. No Pockets, No Problem.

Am I the only one getting tired of carrying their own purse around all day? Amirite?!
Now, don't get me wrong here ladies - I love, love, love me some purses.
But there is just something about warm weather and the prospect of summer makes me want to lose some baggage and 'keep it simple stupid'. Maybe it makes me feel like I'm more likely to jet set at a moments notice, or hell I'll even be happy with an impromptu backyard cocktail session! Either way, not having my usual extra large, extra heavy - yet gorgeous, spectacular designer purse to tote with me is a welcomed change of pace. Since I don't have the scratch to pay a dude to follow me around all day holding my purse for me; I found the next best thing.

Kinda cute and fun for summer.
Granted it will max out at about an ID and/or debt card, but honestly you're hot enough to work some pretty little drinks gratis. Also, helps keep your hands free for lots of gratuitous texting along with those poolside cocktails; plus it gives you something to hang your sunglasses from while you schmooze the crowd. Bonus!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails