Monday, May 24, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Inspired Jewlery by Dogeared

It's almost time for SATC 2 girls. While I did love the first movie, I'm not entirely optimistic about the second one. I have a few concerns. I'm sure there will be tons of sex, I'm just hoping that we aren't lacking the city. A Moroccan vacation, eh. Maybe. I truly hope HBO proves me wrong.

Don't you worry though, what I'm lacking in excitement for the movie itself I am surely making up for in my love of SATC themed swag that has descended upon us like a plague.
What I'm really excited about at the moment are these adorable SATC inspired Dogeared necklaces. I've been a massive Dogeared fan for years, so I'm excited to see them push even further into the mainstream market.
 sex and the city single & fabulous necklace, dogeared.com - $62.00
 
sex and the city big closet necklace, dogeared.com - $62.00
sex and the city park ave necklace, dogeared.com - $62.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails