Thursday, May 27, 2010

Straight From SATC 2 Movie Closet, to Yours!

Here are some more fun things to buy that are SATC chic. Some of these items are straight out of the movie, like the fabulous Rodrigo Otazu bronze and glass pearl necklace shown on Carrie. Or the flashy glam goddess golden Mykita & Bernhard 'Franz' sunglasses that Carrie pairs with her white Halston dress.

The adorable pale pink 'Carrie' Foldable After Party flats may not be Manolo's, but they are definitely perfect for running around the streets of NYC with your girlfriends. I'm also in love with the SATC Reusenik Drycleaning Bag mostly because I love the quote that it displays,“I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.”


And while I heavily favor Ms. Bradshaw as my favorite lady from the Fab-4, this adorable apron that Charlotte has on in all the trailers is just too cute for words. The Baker's Delight apron from anthropologie is covered in "dozens upon dozens of cherry-topped cupcakes are sure to please sweet-tooth chefs and their pastry-craving guests."
 

SATC 2, look for lessFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
SATC 2, look for less by shoplikeshannon on Polyvore.com

And if you are looking for something slightly more affordable check out the great look for less 4-Leaf Clover Necklace by Payless; inspired by "The Lucky Charm" Clover Necklace by SATC 2 stylist Patricia Field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails